Due to unforeseen circumstances, I have to renew my passport in SG.

I have heard alot of complaints from friends and sister on passport renewal in SG, so I really abit worried when I have to go down to Malaysia Embassy to do it.

On Tuesday, I went to Malaysia Government Website to check on the procedures and policy of passport renewal. However I am so disappointed with the information in web. There are 2 sets of information posted in the web site, part A saying form submission starts at 230pm and collection is next working day, and part B saying form submission starts at 8am.  I am so confused, so I decided to call the hot line.

The hot line gave another set of information - submission starts at 8am, and passport will be ready in the afternoon. I am totally lost.

Therefore, I decided to go down to Malaysia Embassy before 8am to try my luck.

Long queue, messy process, and alot of complaints..

However I manage to submit my form before 1030am.

The passport will be ready in 2pm, so I decided to go Vivo to have a walk.

I returned to Embassy around 1pm, and we are not allowed to enter the hall.

The process of collecting passport is faster than submission, when I left the place, it is only 215pm.

Malaysia government can consider to revamp the whole process to shorten the waiting time.

"Malaysia BOLEH!"