22 months - 638 days - 15312 hours, cool...

I wish I can be a better woman for you.
I wish you can be a better man to me..
I wish we can laugh together everyday..
I wish to share my lame jokes with you everyday...
I wish to keep my pain, sadness to myself and show you my laughter only..
I wish to share your burden with you..
I wish you can tell me your problem..
I wish I can help you to achieve your goals...
I wish I can bring happiness and love to you...
I wish with me around, you don't have to worry everything..
I wish you will love me forever..
I wish we can still walk side to side and hold each other hand when we r old..
I wish you can tell me you love me everyday..
I wish you can give me a hug and good night kiss every night..
I wish....

I know you are my closest person in this world. So I can't afford to lose you..

Will you read and remember everything I write??

It is ok if you can't do it..
Just give me a hug everyday to warm my heart..
Just give me a kiss everyday to tell me you love me.

Love you...