I am going for Epi-Lasik tomorrow.

I am afraid cause of getting infection cause of my carelessness.

I am afraid of my eyesight will not be able to corrected to perfect eyesight.

I am afraid of getting cornea haze or cornea scar cause of external factors.

I am afraid of many other issues..

However I have decided to go for Epi-Lasik cause I don't feel like wearing contact lens to do sport.

I wish I do not need to worry of getting affected when I do sea-sport.

I wish I do not need to worry of I can't see clearly with my contact lens and goggle while I am swimming.

I wish I can see clearly when I drive at night.

I wish I can see clearly when I open my eyes.

I wish I don't have to worry about getting eye infection after wearing too much of contact lens.

I wish I don't have to worry of my contact lens expiry date.

Therefore, I have decided to go for Epi-Lasik but why Epi-Lasik instead of other technologies available in the market?

I am not a good candidate of receiving normal lasik due to the thickness of my cornea.

Due to my "pathetic" thickness of my cornea, I am not able to receive any SBK lasik technologies available in the market.

Finally I managed to found a solution - Epi-Lasik.

Epi-Lasik is suitable for patient with thin cornea and patient who do active sports. So I decided to give it a try.

I am managed to pass the evaluation tests and I will be going for Lasik tomorrow morning.

Wish me all the best!