Just another 2 months to my EDD (expected delivery date), no mixed feeling yet... Maybe I will start to feel nervous/anxious when I reach week 36..

sometimes I feel like telling him, I didn't receive any support from him.. Besides paying for e medical bills and baby stuffs, i didn't feel his support..

What other men do to their wife during pregnancy? I have no idea.. But at least I know some of them will remind the wife to take medicine, will make maternal milk to the wife every night, will help to massage to ease their lower back pain, will go and find out what food is really good for the wife, some even go and learn cooking..

He will only move his butt when I asked him to help me..

Some might think my statement is unfair to him.. Cause he will not know I needed help.. Maybe you guys are right..

I dunno.. Sometimes I feel like telling him my feeling, but I afraid I might hurt him.. Cause he has his own problem, he is very tired at work.. So I shouldn't bring this up and ruin his mood/rest..

Maybe I should tell him my feeling or try to be independent.. Without him, I still can live well!