I wanted to rebond (straightening) and color my hair one week before the photo shooting, but after asking the makeup artist, I decided to postpone the idea of "making" my messy hair to mid of Oct.

According to the makeup artist, it will be very difficult for her to style my hair and all the set up (e.g.: curl) will not last more than an hour.

So beside advise on hair,  here are the things she suggested me to do:
1. Remove unwanted hair
2. Clean my nails (so, should I get a pedicure and manicure?)
3. Wear a strapless and skin color bra, or Nu-Bra (Bought 2 bras from Triumph)
4. No make up on photo shooting day
5. Wash and blow dry your hair and do not apply any hair cream/oil/products to your hair.
6.  Do not drink too much water the night before to avoid panda eyes.
7. Sleep early to avoid dark circles (So, I want to get sleeping bills from doctor!)
8. Bring makeup remover and slipper.
9. Bring tissue and wet-tissues.
10. Bring 2 water bottle and straw (easy to drink)
11. Umbrella
12. Camera
13. Wear a button top, so easy to take off.