Finally decided to have 2 banquets in December this year, I know it will be very rush, but I have to make it happen, with the help of my parents and my best friend - Karen.

Banquets --> I have too little friends *sad*
Sad to say, I didn't invite many friends to my wedding.

SG - I only invited 8 relatives (immediate family) and 9 friends, the rest are all Mr Koh's friends and colleagues.
Ipoh - I only want to invite Karen and her hubby. Beside my family member, Mr Koh family member and my relatives, the rest are my parents friends!

People always say, we do not need a lot of friends, we only need few (2-3) true friends!

I am the lucky one, I guess I have 3-4 true friends, especially Karen. I enjoy sharing my life with her! I miss those crazy time we used to have.

Mission
The groom will be a busy man in Oct and Nov, therefore I am trying to settle as much as thing possible myself.

But we need to travel back to Malaysia to try the wedding gown, to take photo shoot and blah blah blah..

Do we have enough of time?? I am not sure!!

Conclusion
I want to be a happy bride!