Today is the day to transform me from a little ugly duck to an elegant swan!

We need to reach the studio by 10a.m, so I woke up around 6a.m to help my parents but due to time constraint, I couldn't accompany my mother for breakfast. I need to apply whitening masks and also pack our bags.

After breakfast, Mr Koh and I went down to the studio directly, we reached there around 940a.m but the studio is not open yet! I couldn't believe it. If they have appointment @ 10a.m, they should come in early to open the doors for their customer. End up, Mr Koh and I waited more than 20 minutes..

The schedule of the day:

1. Casual - Jerseys, Venue - Indoor Studio
2. Sweet & young - Gown with pearls & lace, Venue - Indoor Studio
3. Elegant - Cream color "cheong sum" gown, Venue - Red Bridge
4. Elegant - White gown with red color ribbons, Venue - Clock Tower & Kelly Castle
5. Elegant - Red color evening gown,  Venue - Kelly Castle & Indoor Studio

Initially the weather is sunny & good, blue sky with white clouds. The make up artist and photographer even joke with us, we are very lucky to have such a wonderful weather.

However after we came back from red bridge, the weather changed 180 degree. Dark clouds, windy and drizzling.  So we need to rush thing up and quickly move on to next venue - Kelly Castle.

On our way to Kelly Castle, it is raining heavily. Everyone is praying to god. When we reach Kelly Castle,  it is just drizzling.. But weather is really unpredictable, suddenly heavy downpours.  Mr Koh and the rest were drenched, I have special privilege to use umbrella (cause I am wearing gown)!

On our way back to studio, it is heavy downpour! I couldn't see at all!

Just imagined you are wearing fake lashes, wig, hair accessories, nail art and gown and you are driving, there are 4 persons in the car, and this is the 1st time you visit the place.. do you know how stress it can be? I was telling myself to concentrate, drive slowly and calm.. Pray to god nothing will happen..

Luckily we reached the studio safe & sound.

We ended the day with indoor shoot!

I find that this trip is more fun & less tiring. The style of this photographer is very different from Bali one!

Mr Koh agreed with me, at least they bother to help Mr Koh to style his hair, apply ampules for him, make up, touch up and let him try on different style of coat.

Tomorrow is another tiring day, we need to choose the actual day gown, evening gown, suite, hand bouquet, car decoration, corsage, album covers, album frames, album design template, photos. I guess I can camp there more than 6-8 hours. 

I want to see the photos!