Today we need to settle a lot of things, we need to choose album templates, album cover design, frame, photos, hand bouquet, car decoration, guest book design, actual day gown, evening gown and coat.

Stage 1: Actual Day Attires Selection
First thing to do is to confirm on my actual day gown. Elaine show me a gown with butterfly design. The gown and the butterfly place card looks like a set.  So, I decide to have this as my actual day gown.

As for the evening gown, initially the red color evening gown will be my actual day evening gown, but Shelby suggested me to try the purple color evening gown and actually it looks great on me..

So my actual day gowns will be different from photos one, wonder how will I look like with make up & hair styling..

Stage 1 clear!

Stage 2: Album Cover Design
We already have some design in mind, so we just tell them what we want. We manage to clear this stage in less than 20 minutes! We are efficient!

Stage 3: Hand Bouquet
Previously I wanted to have lily as my hand bouquet, but the planner told me it will costs me more than SGD200. Reason is lily has to import from oversea. So I have no choice to give up my Lily and use artificial roses as my hand bouquet (SG).

KG surprised me with the wide range of hand bouquets. They actually provide lily! I fulfilled my dream of having lily as my wedding bouquet.

Stage 4: Album/Photo Design Template
To save designer's effort & time, KG actually provided 100 templates for client to choose, so the designer will design the album based on client's taste. This is a very smart trick! So if the design is not nice, they can push the ball back to client. If the client want to change the work, you have to pay additional RM300..  expensive!

So after browsing through the whole stack of templates, we manage to choose 20 out of 100++

They said the designer will try to design the album based on our selection, so lets cross our finger,  everything will look perfect~!

Stage 5: Stress........ Photo Selection
In total, Shelby took 433 photos yesterday.  50/433 = 1/8! OMG... how to choose?

1st round: We selected 230+ photo.. but still alot.. So we went for lunch to catch a breathe..  how how how??

2nd round: After few rounds of discussion, 86/230+ are our cup of tea. but 86 photos still alot.. Our package only can choose 50 photos, so I need to pay additional RM360 for 36 photos.

3rd round: Due to the additional 36 photos,  Elaine recommended us to get a new medium size album, and it is cheaper than adding pages to existing albums. I do agree with her.. So in total we pay RM1000 for a new album, here is the breakdown: RM360 (36 photos) + RM150 (Designer's work) + RM700 (20 pages) = RM1010 - RM10 discount = RM1000

Now, my package become RM1995 + RM1000 = RM2995, still cheaper than Bali one..

4th round: I requested to have the raw copies of all selected photos, but Elaine misunderstood my intention and called her boss for quotation of all the photos. The boss charge me RM600 for 433 photos! We are shocked but still reasonable (if compare with SG). So.. we just keep quiet..

Stage 5: Bed frame photo, photo for parents, post card and guest book..
Another headache again, but the pain is lesser than previous one. So clear it easily.

Final Stage: Should we purchase all the raw photos?
We really like the photos! So I told myself if I manage to bargain the price from RM600 to RM500, I will get it. To try my luck, I asked Elaine again and she is ok with the deal. Mr Koh and I are damn shocked, we couldn't believe it. It is such a good deal,  1 photo = RM1.50, damn cheap! So my another RM500 gone... *cry*

Stages all cleared! Time to go home~