Butterfly Place Card
eBay is selling it also, and the price is 50% cheaper! I should check out the website 1st  heart broken
at least the place cards are my hard work.

Wedding Program
Designed 4 templates, but due to my poor skill (I dunno how to use Photoshop), so I can only design the object one by one, and then combine all of them using cut & paste.

The end result is blur & not clear, low resolution. I have to seek help from expert 1, now waiting for her advise.

Chair Decoration
Since I throw away the fake diamonds/crystals, so I have to replenish the stock before I can start my work. I also need to find card board, or something hard to support the paper.. where can I get it? May be tomorrow I need to visit Popular bookstore.

Hand Bouquet
Received all the materials, but will only start assemble them next weekends. Too early to start the project

Wedding Favor - Candy
Time to hunt for candies.. What should I buy?? chocolate bar or sweets? any idea?

Wedding Favor - Bubble Tube
80 tubes are waiting for me to dress them up, but I don't feel like doing it yet.

Ring Pillow Decoration
Just need to print out the template, as simple as that, but I haven't do the design, why? Because I don't feel like doing it.

There are so many things waiting for me to settle, I think settle the most important thing 1st.
1. Butterfly place card - DONE
2. Wedding Program - must be ready by this Sunday! (I need to send it out together with the invitation card)
3. Bubble Tube Decoration
4. Hand Bouquet
5. Candy Shopping
6. Chair Decoration
7. Ring Pillow Decoration