Another 2 more days to go, but I am tired, having bad headache now..

Too many things to prepare, I have some conflicts with my parents.

They have printed another set of invitation card, but the card cant be used at all, cause the content is confusing. I don't understand why they never check the card, and the printing vendor also sucks! The invitation card (for wedding and buffet reception) are totally unacceptable! So, they ended up paying xx amount to get a stack of cards that are not usable. WASTE MONEY!

Initially I want to get the wine, hard liquors and soft drinks myself, but my father bought them without my knowledge. I feel upset cause I already told them I will prepare for it.

I know they have spent xx thousands on my wedding and I feel embarrass! Thats why I wanted to buy those loose items like liquors, wine, drinks, settle the ang bao myself.

Even ang bao my mother also prepared for it!

I know I should be grateful of having such a helpful parents, but this is our wedding not theirs.. I dun want them to spend so much!

Another 2 more days to my wedding, but I am not happy at all.. I feel stress, tired and depress! Cause there are too many unknow things, things are totally out of my control. Even what time he has to fetch me I also dunno! What the fuck is going on!