After returning our feedback to KG, they didn't get back to us, so out of curiosity I decided to drop them an email!  Out of my shock, they told me they already sent our photos for printing! How dare them! They cant do this! We haven't approve on the layout and paging.

So I requested them to send me the final version. When I looked at it, I want to vomit blood. This is fucking ugly! I can't believe the designer actually design something like this!  I just "cut"  & "paste" to show them the template, but he actually copy it and follow the design exactly! Damn pissed..

So Mr Koh dropped them a nasty email and threaten them refuse to pay for the album, so KG-Ipoh sent the youngest & sweetest girl to talk to me. Firstly she apologized to me, and asked for my opinion of the photo. She managed to get the designer to complete what I want within 2-3 hours, she is nice and I think they should let her handle customers instead of Elaine!

Hopefully I can collect the album by Sunday!

Another hiccup with KG is we already informed & emphasized to them twice we want to do the car decoration and collect the bouquet on Monday, but now Elaine told me they are closed on Monday, so I have to get it done by Sunday! She even asked me to do it myself on Monday. Seriously, they never spare a thought for their customer. How can they do this to their customer! They are actually playing with fire. If the customer is nice, may be the customer will follow what they have proposed. If the customer is nasty and demanding, they will definitely having a hard time!

I really utterly disappointed with their service! I will feedback this issue back to their HQ - KG KL, but I wonder will I receive any feedback from the HQ?

Seriously Malaysia's customer service is not up to that level yet.