I am exhausted when I reach the bridal studio. Shelby said I looked sick. Not enough of sleep and always in rush are the main culprit. 


Almost fall asleep when Penny doing 2nd make up for me, I wish I can take a sip of hot coffee, but most of the stores already closed, so I have to tolerate..

By the time I finish my make up at 730pm,  it is time for me to proceed to the restaurant.

We reached the restaurant around 8pm, apparently the restaurant already reserved a parking lot for us, so we do not have any issues in looking for parking lot. The bridal car just stopped in front of the restaurant.

Most of the guests have reached, so it is time to march in. I almost fell down when I climb the staircases and marching in, cause I step my gown accidentally. Mr Koh and I are lost cause no instruction is given. 

Anyway, we just stopped at the VIP table. 

The servants serves the foods once we sit down. Dinner starts at 810pm, consider pretty early! =x

The 2nd highlight of the night is the champagne pouring & toasting. They have prepared 2 bottles of champagne for us. Mr Koh has no problem in opening it, but I cant open it without Mr Koh's help.

The toasting is fun also, we invited 20-30% of guests to stage to join us for toasting. I think my guests are really happy & excited, they couldn't hold their glass properly, end up my gown is stained with their champagne. The "Yum Seng" is really really fun! Thanks to my future brother in law and Mr Koh's brothers, I have a very long winded "Yum Seng". 

The dinner ends at 10pm. My parents, Mr Koh and I lined up to thank our guests from coming.. 

Seriously, this dinner doesn't seem like our wedding dinner, it is like we are attending my sister's wedding. My sister and Yee are pretty active tonight, even my relatives have the same feeling.  

Anyway, today ended very fast! 

I am married but I don't have much feeling =x