Today is my BIG day, I am having my tea ceremony (for my parents side) and dinner bouquet today!!

Wake up very early in the morning to accompany my mother to market to collect lotus (must have a lot of babies one - it means 儿孙满堂) and some cakes for guests, groom and his "brothers" to eat (before gate crashing).

I also bought some accessories (wig + hair clip, pacifier, paper) for the gate crashing.

We reach home around 830am, OMG.. The photographer, videographer and make up artist will reach at 9am, and I haven't bathe yet. I think I better inform the videographer and photographer to come at 930am.

When I just finish cleaning up myself, the make up artist is here. 10 minutes later, videographer and photographer are here also. They took few photos of us, and took some photos of the "Jie-Mei"s.. the "Jie-Mei"s are preparing the games.. everyone is busy, busy, busy!!

When I almost done with my make up, my mother asked me to go down to have lunch together with my parents and all my siblings, it means 一家人一起吃饭,报答父母.. I have to feed my parents and my sister, and my brothers have to feed me.. I didn't know Chinese have this tradition..

It is almost 11am, so now is time to change and do my hair! They are coming soon..

By the time the make up artist finished her work, they have reached! I can feel my heart beat has increased!

Everyone is so excited, JM are all busy preparing and discussing how to "pressurize" the groom... My parents and aunties are all busy preparing to pray, and prepare the tea ceremony!

After 30 minutes of "waiting" time ( I wait lonely in the room), they finally start to do the gate crashing.  I am hiding at a corner eavesdrop their conversation, it is so funny! Haha.. I really want to get involve, but I can't.. Cause this is my wedding!

I am bored, so I read comic books in my room! The comic books help me to relief the stress.. I find it very very funny, a bride hide in her room to read comic books! hahaha...

Finally they reach the door step of the room, they knocked the door. Should I open the door? What if I refuse to open the door?? After few seconds, I decided to open the door..

Happy to see him, cause he made it!

After exchanging the rings, we all went down to get ready for the tea ceremony!

I didn't know I have so many relatives! The whole tea ceremony took us about 30 minutes to complete! Happy and bless to see some distance relatives put in their efforts to attend the tea ceremony!

The tea ceremony ended at 1.45am,  bride, groom,  my bridesmaid, his best man and all the JMs and XDs return to his house.

Spent around 20 minutes there to do some praying, and took few shots.. After that, we just went back to  my place to have lunch. Everyone is hungry!

In total, we took almost 3 hours to complete gate crashing and tea ceremony, and 3 hours only for my side.. not included his side of relatives...  Tiring process..

By the time we finish our lunch and return to his place, it is almost 4pm. We need to reach the bridal studio by 530pm... OMG!!

It is already 430pm, and I just finish removing my make up..  Not enough of time, I need more time!!

I am exhausted!!