Wow, I have received the edited version.


We are quite disappointed with the end result. They have removed those unwanted objects, like strangers on the beach, unwanted plants, unwanted rubbish.

But with too much lightening, the photos taken on Nikko look weird. The backgrounds are too bright, end up we were like standing in front of the white background to have the shoot.

Mr Koh's face color tone and skin color tone are totally different, he is like wearing the wrong face powder color, it is too white for him. So we will tell the designer to change the face color to match the skin color. If not he will have 2 different color tone.

We have replied the studio..

Hi Adit,

I find that the groom face, which is my face, is too white. I would prefer it to be in its original tone.

All the photos taken in Nikon Beach, is too loud. I cant really see the beach and the sky in the background. Can you soften the contrast?

Thank you.