Finally today has come, we are so excited, wake up early in the morning to do mask, just to look perfect & good in front of the camera, but end up I still look tired without make up.

Reach the studio around 950a.m, changed the gown and start to do my make up!

Mr Koh said I look different with the bridal make up and the make up is damn thick, but it is still not able to cover my eye bags and dark cycles.

The make up artist actually applied 3 layers of fake lashes on my eyes and she took around 2 hours to finish my make up & hair do. Both of us are happy with the end result.

So we are ready to go!

The program of the day:
1. Temple (Balinese Culture) with gown
2. Private Beach (Beach, Sun) with gown
3. Seminyak Beach (Sunset) with sarong

The weather is bad, the whole evening is drizzling, so the photographer couldn't capture the nice sunset, damn sad =(

But we are actually consider very lucky, cause I have 2 personal make up artists and 2 personal photographers!

Anyway, I really miss the process and the fun..