After checking in the resort, we go to the studio immediately.

It is a mistake to walk from Harris to the bridal studio, the whole journey took us more than 1.5 hours!  (The hotel receptionist gave us the wrong information, she told us the journey will ONLY take less than 20 minutes.)  I really want to cry and I lost my temper when I reach the studio.


When we finally decided to give up, we found the studio! Sat down and have a quick discussion with the wedding coordinator, then we realized we can only choose the venue from the predefined venues, we are not allow/encourage to go to places we want to visit, we are so disappointing.. we really want to go volcano to have our photo shoot.

After some discussion and bargain with the coordinator and manager, we finally settle down on the route, we will travel to 3 places to have our photo shoot. So it is time to choose my gown!

Another disappointment!!! I only have less then 5 gowns to choose! I wanted to try/choose other gowns but the sales is like not happy with me. So end up I only get to try on 4 gowns! They have given me 2 tube gowns and another 2 with straps.. 4 gowns are with long train.. Luckily I look great in the 4th gown, if not I really want to cry..

Mr Koh looks prefect and smart in his white outfit! They only offered him 1 set of outfit to try! SAD

I can't stop laughing when he appeared in front of me! SHOCK! This is the 1st time he is presented in this formal & handsome look, he usually dress in sports & jeans wear..

We settle on 1st outfit, so time to choose our 2nd outfit..Previously I though we can have 2 wedding gowns, but the 2nd outfit actually is a sarong - a beach wear.. SAD SAD SAD

Mr Koh's 2nd outfit also not from designer selection, just a simple white t-shirt & vest.

We do not have the breathe to argue with them again, so decided to save the breathe and take it on what they have suggested and offered! (Some people might think we are not firm, but the whole package is liaise by the planner, so we don't have much information.. the tot of shouldn't engage planner show up in our mind again!)


Our 1st experience with the studio ended in "good" shape, now we just have to go back to hotel and get ready for the day 2 photo shoot..