Looking for make up artist desperately.

Well ness Link
Package : ROM Make Up Package (1 make up + 1 hair do + 1 trial)
Price: $230 + additional $80 (to have trial on weekend) = $310

Review: 
They requested to top up additional $80 if I want to have my trial make up on weekends. I find it ridiculous, cause they already charge me $xx in the initial quotation ($230). 

Sandy Ho  
Package: Bridal Actual Day (1 make up + 1 hair do)
Price: $300 + $80 (trial) = $380

Review:
I have read some good reviews and some bad reviews about Sandy. Have contacted her via SMS, she is not as friendly as others. 

Stacey Chen
Package: Bridal Actual Day (1 make up + 1 hair do)
Price: $250 + $50 (trial) = $300

Review:
Very helpful, fast response! Forum actually recommended Sandy and Stacey. Should I engaged her?

Starie Lee
Package: Bridal Actual Day (1 make up + 1 hair do + temporary hair extension/wig clip)
Price: $120 + $80 = $200

Review:
Another friendly and helpful artist, shared my hair problems with her and she actually proposed few solutions to me - hair extensions, wig clip. She even offer to help me purchase something, so I can look gorgeous on my big day! She gave the cheapest quotation! 

Lynette
Package: Bridal Actual Day (1 make up + 1 hair do)
Price: $250 + $120 = $370 (20% discount) = $296

Review:
I like her make up skill, bold and trendy! She advised me if I have hair extensions, then up-do hairstyle will be out! She is honest!

Cherry Au
Package: Bridal Actual Day ( 1 make up + 1 hair do + 2 sets of accessories + temporary hair extension + 1 trial)
Price: $400


Review:
I really want to engage her on my wedding day! But she is not responsive, she didn't reply my email, my sms! A Nov bride-to-be also encountered the same problem as mine, both of us couldn't reach her. So those who engaged her are lucky brides! I like her the most! I need to give her up!