Bought some accessories from a store, and i think the price is quite affordable.

Yesterday, I went to jusco to get the following items:
1. A vase
2. Rose artificial flowers
3. Ring Holder
4. 2 x Wrist Corsage (SG)
5. Floating Candles

I will use the rose artificial flowers to do the hand bouquets, and the vase + floating candles to do the centerpiece. I will also need to touch up the ring holder a bit.

My ring holder

Wrist Corsage (SG)

DIY floating candle w/o plant 
Today, Mum and I bought following items:
1. 100 pcs Organza bag
2. 5 x Wedding wrist corsage (Ipoh)
3. Wedding Umbrella
4. 龙凤烛
5. Red packets
6. Tea set

I have decided to use Mr Koh's idea for our wedding favors, so I manage to get a pretty good deal for the organza bag. We will put 4 different taste of sweets - sweet, sour, spicy and bitter and a "Thank You" note in the organza bag.

Happy cause manage to settle few pending items, but now I have a problem - How do bring back so many items myself? 


Umbrella for 出门

Organza bag for wedding favors
 
Wrist Corsage (Ipoh)

龙凤烛

Tea Set

Pen - Reception