To fulfill CF's birthday wish, we brought her to Batam and we stayed in Batam View Resort.


The resort looks old, but the view is good. We manage to get a room with sea-view & pool-view. The room is small, but it is just nice for 2 of us.

We actually made good use of the facilities, here are the list of activities we have played/involved/tried:
1. Kayak
2. Beach Volley Ball
3. Swim
4. Sun-tanning 
5. Massage
6. Board Game
7. Drink
8. Sauna
9. Steam Bath
10. Shopping
11. Eat A&W

CF, hope you like the present.. 

I am so sad cause everyone say I look tanned + dull + dumb with the tanned look.

Mr Koh said I never think of the consequences, cause we are going for photo shooting in Thurs, and asked me not to complain if the photos don't look good/great.

I am sorry, but how?? Is there any instant solution to whiten the face color? 

I promise I will apply mask every night! Wish me good luck.