I always want to go Bali, so I insist to go Bali to take my wedding photo shoot.

Sad to say, Bali is not as pretty as I thought, not as clean as I imagined, anyway it is not a wonderful experience..

Some of the taxi drivers and service crews are forcing us to give tips, disappointing..

The road condition are in bad shape, roads are silent/hidden killers, holes are everywhere.. even the locals are upset with the condition..

Luckily we are not affected by the external bad factors, we went to 2 high end restaurants to have our dinner during the trip - Hard Rock Cafe & an Italian restaurant.

We also visited the spa services in Harris, we took the King & Queen pkg and it is Rph425000 per person. It is a 2 hrs massage with Foot bath, aromatherapy massage, lulur kuning (body scrub), milk bath with rose petals and exotic oil massage. It is fantastic!

If I want to go back to Bali, I will stay in those resort with private beach. I will try not to stay in Kuta anymore, Kuta beach is too commercialize.

Anyway, Bali has a very clean and nice beach!