After reading this article - 5 reasons you must fire your wedding planner, I seriously taking to this the action!

We had a hot argument in Bali cause the planner screw up the plan.

We are both not happy with the planner, we both agreed that she is our burden.

Mr Koh is very upset, cause he hired the planner to make my life easier, end up she make our life damn difficult, we had arguments and fights just because of her!

The quotation and vendor provided/suggested by her are damn expensive and their quotes are damn unreasonable. So end up I decided to do the haunting myself,  and she get to enjoy the easy $$. It is so unfair!

Besides that, she also never take the initiative to update us! We have to chase her for updates and every time we want to schedule a meeting with her, she will tell us she can't make it.

Not only that, she promised to give me update after the meet up, but she never do so!

Although we know she just graduated from the school and she doesn't have much experiences in planning, but because she is Mr Koh's colleagues wife, we decided to let her run the planning, but this is a mistake!

But our wedding day is less than 2 months time, I couldn't afford to lose a man power now! And if I fire her, I still have to pay the full amount, cause it is mentioned in the contract.

A planner suppose to make our life easier, make me have a stress-free wedding.. I want to be a stress-free bride.