Insomnia.. I need to sleep, but I can't sleep..

Having problem in sleeping recently, am I too stress or am I getting depression?

I had a nightmare. Is it because I am not ready to get married or I am afraid of my marriage will not work?

Am I thinking too much?

I know I am perfectionist, but with this short and narrow time frame, I know I shouldn't ask for much things.

I have been thinking a lot recently, try to figure out the best thing for my wedding.

I wanted to accomplish few DIY projects, they are: place card, guest books, centerpieces, hand bouquets and others.

I know I need to relax, but my mind just couldn't stop thinking. I am torturing myself now. I have a very bad eye bags and dark cycles, I look extremely tired after my Bali photo shoot, I have bad headache, I also feel giddy sometimes and I lost my appetite.

Mr Koh said if I still suffering from insomnia after coming back from Ipoh, he has to bring me to doctor. He said I am suffering from pre-wedding depression.  I guess he is right, I do have the feeling of running away from it. I really worry with my bad temper and  I always make him goes nuts,  our marriage will not work..

Be positive, be patience, I will try..

I should have faith in myself and him...
I should have trust in our relationship..
I should believe our relationship will get stronger..

I should trust him because he is the one for me...